The holiday weekend is almost here and I imagine many of you will be celebrating. So let’s discuss one of my new favorite cocktails.
Holy crap. Of course my new favorite cocktail is kind of a pain to make. But if you’re patient, it is so worth it. It tastes exactly like a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup. If you’ve ever had one, I shouldn’t need to explain how awesome that is. 😛
Zach found the recipe at Slow Roasted Italian. We followed it exactly, so I won’t post it here (unless that website suddenly disappears–I printed it and can post it if you need me to). But go there and definitely give it a try.
Have a great holiday weekend! I won’t be posting on Friday, but I’ll be back next week!
What is your favorite cocktail?
- 1 1/2 ounces Creme de Cacao
- 1 ounce Kahlua (coffee liqueur)
- 1 ounce Frangelico (hazelnut liqueur)
- 1/2 ounce Bacardi white rum
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 3 ounces of cream or milk
- chocolate syrup for garnish
- handful of ice
- In a martini shaker; combine the alcohols and the peanut butter, stir until it the peanut butter is dissolved into the alcohols. Add cream and ice to the peanut butter mixture and shake to chill and combine.
- Prepare a martini glass by pouring a little chocolate in the bottom, decorate as you wish. Pour Peanut Butter Cup Delight Cocktail through strainer and serve.