Due to the blogging stuff I’ve been posting about (potential rebranding, starting a new blog, etc.) this will be my last week co-hosting the link party. I’ve loved being part of this, but removing as much as I can from my schedule is best for me as I figure out where to take my blog (it’s actually a very stressful decision -_-). There may be more link parties in my future, but right now it’s best if I step away.
Next! I have been mentioning for a few months now that Zach and I have been interested in starting a board gaming blog. Well, we did! It’s called Gray Cat Games. Our first real post will go up on Monday at 9 AM EST (it’s scheduled and everything!). The goal of GCG is to reach out to people who aren’t extremely familiar with board games and introduce them. When we were first married, we have a rough time (as most married couples do). Getting into board games gave us something to bond over. We’ll be talking about all kinds of games–party games, child-friendly/family games (that adults can also enjoy, don’t worry), 2-player games, etc. So feel free to bop on over there and follow us!
Now, here’s what I’ve done this week….
A whole lot of nothing.
Well, OK, I wrote one interesting post that I was surprised so few people were interested in!
That post got so long that I needed to make it a mini series, so more to come next week!
And thank you all, again, for your patience and understanding. All of my problems with Budget Girl and blogging have been building up for a while and I just couldn’t take it anymore. But we’re getting it figured out. 🙂
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to this week!
Featured from last week’s LinkUp:
If you are featured, don’t forget to grab a button from the bottom of this post!
This week’s LinkUp:
- Please follow the co-hosts in some way.
- Add your Craft, giveaway, family adventure, recipe, DIY, etc.
- NO Esty shops, items for sale, or blog hops.
- Please ONLY share NEW posts or seasonally appropriate posts (Goes with current season or holiday).
- Don’t forget to sign up for your weekly reminder e-mail Here!
- Grab a button so others can join in the fun.
- Check out a few others posts and comment (It’s what you’d want others to do to you)
- Come back next week to see who was featured!
- Your participation in this link up gives the host and co-hosts permission to share your images and links on blog posts /social media.