Hello! Sorry about not getting the party up last week. Our group had a lot of family issues going on and the whole weekend was hectic. But here we are today!
Today is the last day of February and good riddance! Creating content for this site has been stressful, mostly because my projects kept failing (you can see an example below). I know I’m not alone when I say I’m ready for spring. It’s this time of the year when I’m really glad we live in Atlanta. It’s already starting to warm up a bit!
Here’s what I’ve been up to this week and last week:
Zuppa Toscana is a hearty, creamy soup. It’s filled with Italian sausage, red potatoes, and kale. Make it paleo by substituting the heavy cream for coconut cream and the bouillon cubes for regular broth.
Almond Chocolate Chip Cake Loaf is a moist and easy dessert to make. This recipe requires buttermilk, but I’ve created a substitute using ingredients you most likely already have lying around.
One of the many wonderful things about blogging is that you don’t need any previous experience or education to do it. You just dive in and go. Unfortunately, it’s also the cause of a lot of problems. Legal problems, mostly.
30 festive green desserts, perfect for your St. Patrick’s Day get together!
Cheeseburger Sloppy Joes have all the taste of a cheeseburger, but are way easier to make. Brown the meat, add the ingredients, and voila! You’re done in under 30 minutes.
Have some old books with missing pages? Turn them into a mail organizer!
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to this week!
Featured from last week’s LinkUp:
If you are featured, don’t forget to grab a button from the bottom of this post!
This week’s LinkUp:
- Please follow the co-hosts in some way.
- Add your Craft, giveaway, family adventure, recipe, DIY, etc.
- NO Esty shops, items for sale, or blog hops.
- Please ONLY share NEW posts or seasonally appropriate posts (Goes with current season or holiday).
- Don’t forget to sign up for your weekly reminder e-mail Here!
- Grab a button so others can join in the fun.
- Check out a few others posts and comment (It’s what you’d want others to do to you)
- Come back next week to see who was featured!
- Your participation in this link up gives the host and co-hosts permission to share your images and links on blog posts /social media.