Great news, all–I am now a co-host for the My Favorite Things Saturdays link party! It’s a party I’ve made an effort to participate in each week, so I was super stoked when Theresa from Dear Creatives and Stephanie from A Time for Season approached me about it. I look forward to seeing you all link up your awesome posts here every Saturday!
Here’s what I’ve done this week:
You know all those beautiful, bright, crisp photos you see on Pinterest and think, “Why can’t my photos look that nice?” One of the big things I see beginners doing, though, is not editing photos. So we’ll start there. Here are 4 simple edits you can do in Picmonkey to improve your photos.
This cost less than $15 to make and the hardest part was hanging it. Such a simple and pretty way to get your robes off the floor.
These 30 Valentine’s Day desserts should give you a pretty good incentive to have a stay-at-home date night this holiday. Assuming the weather hasn’t done that already.
Now let’s see what the rest of you have been up to!
Featured from last week’s LinkUp:
If you are featured, don’t forget to grab a button from the bottom of this post!
This week’s LinkUp:
- Please follow the co-hosts in some way.
- Add your Craft, giveaway, family adventure, recipe, DIY, etc.
- NO Esty shops, items for sale, or blog hops.
- Please ONLY share NEW posts or seasonally appropriate posts (Goes with current season or holiday).
- Don’t forget to sign up for your weekly reminder e-mail Here!
- Grab a button so others can join in the fun.
- Check out a few others posts and comment (It’s what you’d want others to do to you)
- Come back next week to see who was featured!
- Your participation in this link up gives the host and co-hosts permission to share your images and links on blog posts /social media.