This month is going by so quickly, isn’t it? I used to dislike March almost as much as February, but living in Georgia seems to have improved my opinion of it. It’s been pretty warm for most of the last two weeks (though somewhat rainy).
As far as some of the DIYs that were failing last month, I’ve given up on one completely. Well, too. I’m a little tired of DIYing furniture, so instead of building nightstands, I’m now on the hunt for thrifted ones. And a headboard. Though I could still build one, that wouldn’t be as difficult.
I also have a ton of projects around the apartment to complete. I’m cleaning out my work room and essentially turning it into a storage room/back entrance for Zach (he takes the bus and train to work, so it’s easier for him to come in through the back door, since he’d have to climb up a hill to get to the front door). I want to get all of the junk out of the spare closet and put it in that room. I’m also organizing and cleaning out my craft supplies. I may put a desk/table in the spare room so I can do small projects and photography stuff in there, though. We’ll see.
The kitchen also needs purged of useless items (again). This apartment is much bigger than our old one, but I still find myself having trouble finding spots for everything and keeping it organized. Anyone else have this issue?
Anyway. Here’s what I’ve done this week:
2. 45 Green Cocktails for St. Patrick’s Day –St. Patrick’s Day is on Tuesday, which means many of you will likely be celebrating over the weekend. I have so many green cocktails lined up for you! And they all look amazing, I’m not sure which one I want to try first!
3. Learn to Embroider: What Tools Do I Need? — A couple months ago, I started teaching myself embroidery. In that time, it has quickly become one of my favorite hobbies. Now, I love knitting…but knitting is an expensive hobby (and I want to slap whoever it was who told me otherwise). It’s also much more difficult to learn than embroidery.
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to!
Featured from last week’s LinkUp:
If you are featured, don’t forget to grab a button from the bottom of this post!
This week’s LinkUp:
- Please follow the co-hosts in some way.
- Add your Craft, giveaway, family adventure, recipe, DIY, etc.
- NO Esty shops, items for sale, or blog hops.
- Please ONLY share NEW posts or seasonally appropriate posts (Goes with current season or holiday).
- Don’t forget to sign up for your weekly reminder e-mail Here!
- Grab a button so others can join in the fun.
- Check out a few others posts and comment (It’s what you’d want others to do to you)
- Come back next week to see who was featured!
- Your participation in this link up gives the host and co-hosts permission to share your images and links on blog posts /social media.