Well, this was a weird week. I felt like I was a day behind for most of it. (Actually, I still have to keep making sure it’s Saturday and not Sunday….) The weather was weird, as well, which I’m sure is true in most parts of the country. It’s been below freezing here in Georgia for weeks, but on Tuesday it got up to 75 and SUNNY. I was so excited! The next day? 39. Ugh. And then yesterday it started snowing in the perimeter. But it’s supposed to be warm again this weekend. I hope. At least the sun is out!
Anyway, here’s what I’ve been doing this week.
Let’s see what you’ve been doing this week!
Featured from last week’s LinkUp:
If you are featured, don’t forget to grab a button from the bottom of this post!
This week’s LinkUp:
- Please follow the co-hosts in some way.
- Add your Craft, giveaway, family adventure, recipe, DIY, etc.
- NO Esty shops, items for sale, or blog hops.
- Please ONLY share NEW posts or seasonally appropriate posts (Goes with current season or holiday).
- Don’t forget to sign up for your weekly reminder e-mail Here!
- Grab a button so others can join in the fun.
- Check out a few others posts and comment (It’s what you’d want others to do to you)
- Come back next week to see who was featured!
- Your participation in this link up gives the host and co-hosts permission to share your images and links on blog posts /social media.