Good morning! It’s that time of the week again! Let’s make this short and sweet. Here’s what I did:
2. Hemingway Quote Free Printable
3. Knit Stuffed Cat
4. Easy Peach Summer Cake (guest post for Growing Up Gabel)
For reasons I can’t explain right now, I can’t access my email…which means I can’t get the link party code from Stephanie. I should be able to post it tomorrow when I have my regular computer back (I’ll simply edit this post and add the code).
Sorry about this, everyone! I’ll explain what happened later this week when I have more time. In the meantime, enjoy the party!
UPDATE 4/19/15: OK, so apparently I wasn’t the only one having issues. If you attempted to go to the other sites and were unsuccessful, my apologies! Here’s the party! Sorry about the delay. -_-
As an explanation, Zach and I went up to Helen, GA for a long-awaited long weekend (the first trip we’ve taken without family since our honeymoon in 2010!). Between my not-so-reliable laptop (I use a desktop when I’m home) and the terrible Internet access, I couldn’t get to my email to see if the code had gone out.
Most places like the cabin we stayed in usually have bad Internet, though, so I anticipated that when I wrote up this post to schedule. What I didn’t anticipate was the code not going out. 😛
But we’re here now! So link up your fantastic content!Come party with us at My Favorite Things Saturday!! @atimeforseasons @dearcreatives @texaskitchen Click To Tweet
Featured from last week’s LinkUp:
1. Sweet Baby Girl Nursery Reveal — bombshellbling.com
2. Dirty Coke Float — loveanchored.com
3. Guilt-Free Jalapeno Artichoke Dip — dizzybusyhungry.com
4. Strawberry Shortcake — aprettylifeinthesuburbs.com
5. Install Cafe Patio Lights — illistyle.com
This week’s LinkUp:
- Please follow the co-hosts in some way.
- Add your Craft, giveaway, family adventure, recipe, DIY, etc.
- NO Esty shops, items for sale, or blog hops.
- Please ONLY share NEW posts or seasonally appropriate posts (Goes with current season or holiday).
- Don’t forget to sign up for your weekly reminder e-mail Here!
- Grab a buttonso others can join in the fun.
- Check out a few others posts and comment (It’s what you’d want others to do to you)
- Come back next week to see who was featured!
- Your participation in this link up gives the host and co-hosts permission to share your images and links on blog posts /social media.