This week went by really quickly. And now it’s finally TableTop Day! I know I’ve been going on about it all week, but it’s an exciting day. Lots of stuff going on, which I can go into more detail about next week.
Anyway, here’s what I’ve done this week:
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to!
Featured from last week’s LinkUp:
If you are featured, don’t forget to grab a button from the bottom of this post!
Springtime in Paris – ashandcrafts.com
8 Homemade Hacks: Cleaning Recipes – bitzngiggles.com
11 Fantastic Raised Garden Bed Ideas – busybeingjennifer.com
Magnetic DIY Daffodil Planters – delineateyourdwelling.com
This week’s LinkUp:
- Please follow the co-hosts in some way.
- Add your Craft, giveaway, family adventure, recipe, DIY, etc.
- NO Esty shops, items for sale, or blog hops.
- Please ONLY share NEW posts or seasonally appropriate posts (Goes with current season or holiday).
- Don’t forget to sign up for your weekly reminder e-mail Here!
- Grab a button so others can join in the fun.
- Check out a few others posts and comment (It’s what you’d want others to do to you)
- Come back next week to see who was featured!
- Your participation in this link up gives the host and co-hosts permission to share your images and links on blog posts /social media.