Back in April, Zach and I moved from West Virginia to Atlanta, Georgia.
Moving is difficult, so I made a checklist.
In fact, I turned it into a printable. I shared it on one of my other blogs, but I was thinking it would do better here. So I’m sharing it again. 😛 Except with better pictures this time. -_-
This is going to be a quick and simple post.
- Things to get done up to 8 weeks ahead of time
- Spaces for phone numbers
- A space for note-taking
- A Utilities page for your new home, to keep on hand if you need to call them or if you move again
- A list of agencies to alert of your move
- What to do after the move
- A list of items many moving services will not move for you
- List comes multicolored or in black and white
- Print quality will depend on your printer
This printable is owned by me. You are welcome to share it or print it to give to others as long as you don’t charge. You may not sell copies of this printable. You may not redistribute this printable as your own. If you share it on your blog, you must give full credit by linking back to this post. You do not need my permission to share as long as you don’t violate my copyright.